AT&T Bilingual Customer Service Agent, Credit & Collections in Mexico
Our Call Center in Toreo is growing and we want you to be part of this growth!
Are you ready to deliver best-in-class service in an environment that empowers you to think creatively and stay at the forefront of technology? As a Customer Advocate at our Bilingual Contact Center, you’ll drive AT&T towards innovation in a workplace of the future! With one of the most advanced contact centers in the world, we offer a collaborative workspace with an open floor plan, digital displays, touchscreens, and access to AT&T’s TV Everywhere experience on each and every floor. This is an opportunity to enjoying the most innovative workspace and technology in a call center, at the front line of our company offering solutions, identifying sales opportunities and serving millions of our customers – one at a time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a trusted advisor, you’ll play a vital role in shaping our customer experience. From selling and upselling AT&T products and services to assisting with customer questions and account balances, you’ll seek resolution in a single call. We’ll also count on you to deliver the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism while connecting our customers to the latest technology. We’ll also look to you to:
• Meet business needs by negotiating and collecting overdue account payments, using various credit and collection techniques and resources
• Advocate for our external and internal global customers on matters spanning from product and service issues to billing, orders and complaints
• Leverage various tools & technologies to provide support and an effortless experience to customers, while staying current on new and changing tools and technology used and sold by AT&T
• Provide premier customer service by working with various groups for billing, message and issue resolutions
• Develop your knowledge of AT&T products, services and practices while mentoring and training others
• Advance your skillset by working in one or more of the multiple queues over various customer contact channels
Key Competencies and Skills:
• English proficiency; ability to read, write and speak English
• PC literacy - Proficiency with PC operation, data entry and MS office products
• Experience in a credit and collections role, preferably in a call center environment
• Customer-orientated with a passion for people and resolving customer service issues
• Strong people skills, with a talent for communicating in an empathetic and engaging way
• Strong interest in technology as well as the ability to adapt to changing business needs, industry trends and learn new products and services
• Dynamic learner, maintaining positive energy and adaptable to different tasks, schedules, and environments
• Ability to work flexible hours
Education and Qualifications:
• High School completion preferred, but not required
• Experience in customer facing work, including public contact work, complaint handling, sales, general service industries and/or collections work
What’s in it for you?
Start with the paycheck. Our Customer Advocates earn base salary of MXN $15,000/month in addition to an annual bonus.
Plus, you’ll be eligible for some awesome perks like:
• Three personal days in addition to vacation time
• A monthly grocery voucher
• A monthly restaurant voucher
• Life insurance and benefits exceeding Mexican labor laws
• 50% discount in 2 AT&T wireless lines
And, while you’re developing your skills and knowledge, you’ll gain experience and exposure across our team. This could be your launch into a growing career at AT&T.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow.
Apply now to be a part of our award-winning team.