AT&T Principal Member of Technical Staff-Virtualized Network Analytics in Redmond, Washington
We are looking for a Principal Member of Technical Staff to work in our Wireless Network Architecture and Design/Access Architecture and Devices Group. Read below to learn about the exciting career opportunity we have waiting for you!
In this role, the Principal Member of Technical Staff, will be recognized in the company as a technical leader within a specific area and may lead projects of small to medium size and technical breath. Come to work every day and get
involved in designing and developing new and emerging technology. Some duties of the job include:
Develop solutions for efficient network monitoring and troubleshooting in the virtual environment
Design of real-time analytics for radio access network
Create prototypes of RAN control algorithms on an open programmable platform
Drive NFV/SDN implementation in the access network across 4G and 5G.
Ph.D or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Mathematics.
Experience: Ph.D in an approved field with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or Masters in an approved field
with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
• Solid background of telecommunications, strong emphasis on RF, antennas, information theory, signal processing and analytics
• Good understanding of mobile networks, RAN technologies and industry specs
• Experience in network modeling, simulation and statistical analysis
• Working knowledge of machine learning, big data and real-time analytics
• Hands-on SW architecture and development. Advanced skills in C, C++, Java, PERL, Python, etc
• Operating systems knowledge with advanced concepts such as virtualization, containers, micro services
• Familiar with open source development, openStack, openFlow, Docker, etc