AT&T Manager - Customer Advocate - Sales & Service ISM in Mexico City, Mexico
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow.
At our Bilingual Contact Center, you’ll deliver best-in-class service to our customers in an environment that empowers you to lead your team, share the latest innovations and offer creative solutions to meet their needs. It’s the kind of place where you can combine your passion for people, innovation and drive towards the future.
You will manage a team of Customer or Business Service Representatives who are responsible for handling customer service requests includes new or additional services, answering customer billing and service inquiries, provisioning and maintenance, complaints, sales, adjustments, service order issuance inquiries and validation of service order accuracy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage several areas of customer service including but not limited to; retention, fraud, billing, credit, collections, activations, troubleshooting, equipment provisioning, revenue management, technical support, data support, and roaming to ensure proper productivity and quality are met.
• Ensures professional and courteous representatives provide basic customer service with the objective of extending contracts and enhancing the company’s reputation for outstanding customer service; may include presales and post sales service to customers.
• Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates work flow; provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Responsible for the day to day application of organizational policies and procedures; administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees, including conduct, performance and attendance management and disciplinary practices; and responsible for achieving revenue and customer service objectives.
• May monitor and evaluate quality of Representatives customer calls. Oversees work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements; recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
• May participate in call center initiatives such as recognition, employee engagement, and diversity.
• Direct the flow of the operation and determine how to fix problems as they arise.
• Responsible for training, evaluating and managing performance evaluations of direct reports.
• Influences decisions regarding the hiring, firing, disciplinary action, promotional activity, and pay decisions for subordinates.
• Serve as the first stop on the escalation path for customer interactions that cannot be resolved by a front-line agent
• Utilize available technology and become proficient in several internal applications to provide a 1-stop effortless experience
• Develop data driven business plans for team or group operations including budget development
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fluent in English and Spanish (ability to read, write and speak)
• PC literacy- Proficiency in MS Office products
• Must be willing to work days and/or evening hours including
weekends and holidays as this job provides 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or call center/relevant customer service experience (public contact work, complaint handling, sales, general service industries and/or collections work)
• Between 3 and 5 years supervisory experience across cross-functional teams
• Data management/analytics experience
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. Ready to get started?
Apply now to be a part of our award-winning team!