AT&T UI /UX Developer in Hyderabad, India
Knowledge & Skills:
• Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Solid experience in Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Knowledge in any technologies like Nodejs, Python, Perl
• Knowledge in any database technologies, Mongo dB, Oracle, MySql
Must also possess the following soft skills:
• Ability to work calmly under pressure in aggressive schedules.
• Ability to analyze problems, propose solutions, and drive issues to resolution
• Should have experience in documentation
• Strong interpersonal skills in working with other staff members across organization.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter and must work with little or no supervision.
• The candidate must demonstrate strong teamwork, problem solving skills.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks at the same time
• Excellent problem solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
Total 4 years or above experience in UI development
- UI Developer- will work with internal teams to understand the requirement. The responsibilities for the position includes -
• Identify the scope for UI Design.
• Understand the business needs.
• Develop and maintain Web Site.
• Conduct Knowledge Transition session
• Interaction with teams across organization
• Should be flexible to adopt new technologies
• Communication and Reporting
Works on complex operational and technical problems that require an in-depth evaluation of requirement.
Stay current with upcoming technologies as well as meets the training objectives set by the organization.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Java certified engineer (preferred)
Flexible to work in second shift 12:00PM – 9:00PM and an early Morning Shift 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM