AT&T Sr. Associate, Technical Support in Hyderabad, India
Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining Hardware & Operating system servers, in support of business processing requirements. May also be responsible for software installations on request basis and 24/7 production support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Day – Day Work Activities (Operations and Support):
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
• Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Create, deploy Changes as per user requests.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Key Competencies and Skills:
RHEL 6.0 - 7.0, Windows 2008 and above, VM Ware/VCP 5.0 higher
• RHEL 5, 6, 7 (Minimum Experience required - 4 Yrs).
• Exposure in Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure (vSphere 5.X with Operations Management) (Minimum Experience required – 4 Yrs).
• Exposure in Cloud Management Platform(vCloud Suite, VMware Integrated OpenStack)
• Veritas Info Scale Availability 7.x for Unix/Linux.
• Veritas Info Scale Storage 7.x for Unix/Linux.
• Fundamental Knowledge in Storage concepts.
• Solaris 8, 9, 10, 11.
• Solaris Containers/Zones, LDOMs, E15K, 20K, 25K Domain Infrastructure.
• Exposure to Sun Cluster 3.x.
• Patch Management.
• Change Management.
Education and Qualifications:
• Overall 3 - 6 Yrs
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in support of Infrastructure.
• Good Communication Skills.
• 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM IST - Day Shift.
• 9:00 PM – 6:00 AM IST - Night Shift.
Note: Shift timings are standard and applicable as per Monthly rotation basis.