AT&T Principal, Systems Integration in Hyderabad, India
This position is required to develop new opportunities working with the sales teams and NI Engagement Managers globally to grow the NI business globally.
1) Contact Center transformation expertise from Avaya based infrastructure to Cisco infrastructure. Must have high level understanding of Contact Center design and operations. This position is expected to work with several customers in multiple regions to help them transform their call center architecture to an Unified Communications architecture.
2) Must have business development skills to develop new accounts and grow the existing accounts. Must have consultative selling experience.
3) Support sales to Indian customers, particularly, System Integrators (SI), outside of India; this position will work with Indian sales team (Global Account Directors) to identify opportunities and work with the NI Engagement Managers outside of India to support the sale to Indian SI.
4) Collaborate with IoT technical and business experts in the USA to support the Engagement Managers working on such opportunities.
5) Collaborate with the NI new services/product development group to bring new services/products successfully to market.
Education and Qualifications:
Additional Preferred Qualifications: 10 or more years of experience in the relevant field; experience working with NI and AT&T sales is highly preferred.