AT&T VoIP database management support in Bratislava,
Decommissioning and Instar Support for USP and vUSP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain documents related to network design
• Work with Inventory (INSTAR - internal database) DBA to profile all new VoIP USP and vUSP inventory
• Interpret and translate VoIP Network Design document parameters for Physical and Virtual network inventory
• Load Inventory and provisioning database system per VoIP project requirements
• Quality Assurance of Inventory output versus Design parameters
• Create and provide Inventory output files to support physical equipment, VM, VNF and Application IP Addresses.
• Create and enhance methods/procedures or job aides.
• Assist with VoIP Network planning process and procedures as needed
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 2 years experience in networking/telecommunication
• scripting, troubleshooting
• good knowledge of IP networking/development background
• technical overview
• knowledge of VoIP physical and virtual networks
• knowledge and understanding of working in a database environment
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor or Master degree
• Detail orientated.
• Willingness to learn.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self starter who can work effectively, independently, as well as, in a cross functional team environment.
• Strong capability and desire to support downstream customer organizations.