AT&T UVN Projects Implementation Manager in Bratislava,
UVN Project Manager is serving as a project lead and primary point of contact for end customer and internal teams throughout his projects often taking over 200 days. Receives contract and design documentation after the sale. Validates project scope with pre sales team. Assembles project team and ensures project timely kick off. Partners with project team to develop a project plan that accounts for all project tasks (Equipment, Fiber build, Site preparations, Testing, etc.). Tracks, manages, and schedules all ring activities required to meet targeted due dates. Ensures all jeopardies are escalated and addressed in a timely manner to maintain targeted delivery dates. Ensures effortless transition to lifecycle management including accurate billing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Plan and schedule all project activities with customer and internal teams.
• Maintain up to date full-scale project plans and tools.
• Effectively communicate project expectation to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
• Manage customer relationship during the projects and achieve customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate all activities within the scope of the project and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependency and critical path activities.
• Deliver progress reports and presentations via emails and during project conference meetings.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
• Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, influence them to take positive actions and accountability for their assigned work.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Strong oral and written business English communication skills (C1+)
Confident in managing and communicating to people of diverse backgrounds and levels.
Strong organizational skills to complete required tasks within required timeframes.
Ability to manage in ambiguous situations and deliver clear message.
Comfortable with using a phone as a main working tool.
Organized and experienced meeting host.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Ability to work independently.
Proficient in MS Office applications.
Previous customer service experience.
Documented Project Management experience.
Education and Qualifications:
Active CAPM or PMP certification preferred.
Awareness of AT&T products (AVPN, MIS, BVoIP, etc.), systems, and applications desired.
Supporting US EST hours.