AT&T Tier 1 Systems Administrator - UNIX in Bratislava,
At AT&T we have a passion for technology and we are leading the way into the future. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. And with a network that covers 225 countries and more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way!
This is an opportunity for you to work for the world’s leading network provider! The future is now, are you ready for the challenge?
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform initial impact and problem resolution for UNIX server (Red Hat Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP/UX) reported issues in the IT Enterprise environment.
• Support UNIX related severity 1 outages as EMOC Technical Lead role until outage ownership is established.
• Coordinate cross functional restoral efforts with all IT Support groups.
• Act as point of contact for Systems Administrators to perform initial impact and Break/Fix assessment as well as coordination and execution of vendor hardware replacements.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fresh University graduates with IT background welcomed!
• Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
• Basic knowledge of UNIX Operating Systems (Red Hat Linux Solaris AIX HP UNIX)
• Demonstrated ability in learning new technologies
Education and Qualifications:
Secondary school with leaving examination (Maturita) or higher with some experience OR fresh university graduates with IT background welcomed!
• Working hours: EMEA hours – 8 hours between 9:00am and 6:00pm CET Mon-Sun – Some weekend hours required