AT&T Senior Project Manager in Bratislava,
AT&T BizOps Team is looking for a PMP certified Senior Project Manager to manage the development of next generation tools and automation which will drive performance across GD&A and the business.
The Project Manager will require exceptional communication and coordination skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar project management tooling.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• End to end management of implementing BizOps projects including administration of contractual deliverables and timelines
• Ability to perform project control activities, including but not limited to, creating and maintaining detailed project plans, weekly status reports and meeting minutes
• Manage customer expectations, deliver projects within defined scope, time, budget and quality
• Proactively identify risks for the projects and mitigate issues that may interfere with project success
• Communicate to team regarding project plan development, status and change.
• Manage internal reporting and analysis across multiple projects
• Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
Key Competencies and Skills:
• PMP Certification
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft project or similar project management tooling
• 5+ years of project management experience
• Experience with multi-national enterprise software implementations is an advantage
• Being able to manage customer interactions with diplomacy and professionalism
• Proven success managing multiple, complex, simultaneous projects
• Experience with agile software development methodology is an advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Highly motivated individual with ability to work well with both local and remote team members
Working time: US Hours