AT&T Project/ Program Manager in Bratislava,
We are looking for a IT Infrastructure Project/Program Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of tasks and ensure projects complete on-time, within budget and with the agreed to functionality. Responsible of all phases D&F, Implementation, build, deploy and closeout. Additional responsibilities include the coordination of all implementation activities as well as the creation and maintenance of project schedule & project plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Directs the efforts of project team(s) using dotted-line authority to deliver a completed product and/or service.
• Has full accountability for managing larger low complexity to high complexity projects, or projects within programs which may span multiple regions and/or multiple functions; multiple concurrent projects will be managed.
• Includes scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, and assisting in recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
• Assesses, plans for, and manages project risks, issues, escalations and problem resolutions.
• Manages project scope and ensures completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and scope using the organizations standard processes.
• Acts as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership. May assist in supplier management of existing vendors. May direct Associate IT Project Managers to provide support with project communications and tracking project progress.
• Does not include the management of extremely large and complex programs, with multiple sub-programs, requiring senior level oversight and extensive executive communications.
• Must spend 80% or more of time performing the project management duties described above.
• Be the advocate for the client team
• Ensure the client team is updated on status of their migration and help track down answers or resolve issues on their behalf
• Ensure overall health of the project
• Identify potential risks and mitigate roadblocks
• End to end escalation point of project team
• Ensure technical documents meet timelines and outline the necessary scope and deliverables
• Responsible for projects such as client migrations and changes
• Ensure AT&T resources are engaged
• Contribute to Lessons Learned process
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 3-5 years of experience with network related projects
• Project/Program Management experience with complex projects involving Data,
• Knowledge of Storage Area Networks
• Knowledge of Netapp, EMC, 3PAR storage
• Knowledge of Mid-range servers
• Knowledge of Data Center environment
• Works well under pressure can handle multiple projects
Microsoft project experience
Education and Qualifications:
• PMP preferred, but not required
• University Degree
Location: CBC center, Bratislava, Slovakia
Working time: EMEA working hours