AT&T Instar Support for Mobility in Bratislava,
Decommissioning and Instar Support for USP and vUSP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Interpret and translate VoIP Network Design document parameters for Physical and Virtual network inventory.
• Load Inventory and provisioning database system per VoIP project requirements.
• Quality Assurance of Inventory output versus Design parameters.
• Create and provide Inventory output files to support physical equipment, VM, VNF and Application IP Addresses.
• Work with Inventory (INSTAR) DBA to profile all new VoIP USP and vUSP inventory.
• Create and enhance methods/procedures or job aides.
• Assist with VoIP Network planning process and procedures as needed.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Minimum (2) year experience.
• Good Knowledge of IP Networking.
• Knowledge of VoIP physical and virtual networks is required.
• Knowledge and understanding of working in a database environment
• Knowledge of Layer 3 and OAM Networks.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel and Word suite.
• Knowledge of Layer 4 cabinet designs and associated engineering documents.
• Knowledge and understanding of Network Design Documents
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor or master degree, 2 years of relevant work experience
• Strong project management skills and experience.
• Strong organizational skills a must.
• Detail orientated.
• Willingness to learn.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self starter who can work effectively, independently, as well as, in a cross functional team environment.
• Strong capability and desire to support downstream customer organizations.
• Comfortable working in a structured, fast paced environment that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit.
• 0 % travel is required.
• EMEA working hours