AT&T EMEA Carrier / Access Intervention Manager - Maternity Cover, Fixed Term in Bratislava,
The EMEA Access Intervention Manager / Carrier Manager delivers support for access in EMEA for Expedites, Escalations, Accelerations, Interventions and Fault Resolution including DOA’s for their allocated carriers / region.
Management of carrier escalations supporting assurance, interventions and expedite requests for the EMEA region, along with carrier performance on all completed Orders / Tickets with carriers in that region. In addition, the post holder will input to decision to on-board carriers, creation of interface operational documentation, and tracking of CI order batch to ensure minimum acceptable performance. The position is specialized requiring a combination of telco working practice knowledge, as well as ability to maintain credible and positive relations with key carriers via presence, broad knowledge and experience. Creation of telco performance scorecards and presentation slides and then ability to present them to carriers, and then drive agreed performance recovery and improvement projects under the guidance of the Region Manager is a another requirement of the role.
Reporting to EMEA based Regional Escalations Manager for Access Intervention and Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Management of Escalations and DOA’s that pertain to their designated carriers.
• Expected to proactively manage worklist, customers and suppliers/PTTs and to follow through to final resolution
• Managing the carriers performance for continual improvement and optimizing repair and delivery timescales with Monthly / annual reports
• Ensuring our telecom partners are meeting their KPI's, Coordination and management of Carrier improvement plans
• Proposing ideas and supporting the implementation of strategies and procedures to maximize the effectiveness of the organization.
• Acting as a conduit between our senior Executives and our supplier for the flow of information to assist in the resolution of issues and Customer Satisfaction.
• The role may include “Follow the Sun activity to support our operations in Central America and Asia Pac regions.
• Regular and ad-hoc operational reporting and analysis to senior levels within the organization
Key Competencies and Skills:
∙ Ability to fully understand and embrace the concept of a successful end to end customer service strategy.
∙ Working and influencing at all levels within the organization, on a global basis, to facilitate and support operational excellence.
∙ Profound knowledge and understanding of the international and US based peer organizations and the ability to network effectively across organizational and geographical boundaries.
∙ Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills (incl. verbal and written presentation collateral)
∙ Excellent interpersonal skills; Respectfulness; persuasive and diplomatic; pragmatic, lateral thinking.
∙ Ability to work in isolation and on own initiative with minimum supervision in highly pressured situations.
∙ Flexibility, tenacity and the ability to embrace the challenges of the role in very short timescales.
∙ Understanding of geographical and cultural, human and business differences.
∙ Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales.
∙ Strong problem analysis and results presentation skills.
Education and Qualifications:
∙ Fluency in English including excellent written English
∙ Second language (German, Spanish, Italian, any other EMEA) is required
∙ High competency across the MS suite incl. excel, PowerPoint and Word.
∙ University degree
Contract - Fixed term (maternity cover)