AT&T DTAC Engineer in Košice,
Description: We are looking for new members to join our young, multi-cultural team, working on a variety of network technologies which AT&T is deploying for the business customers all around the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Our role is to support the current demand for network changes and new installations from our business customers. We Perform network engineering tasks related to planning, implementation, operation and maintenance of new or existing network hardware or software products/systems.
Working time: DTAC support 3 shifts pattern – rotation model including weekend.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Familiar with WAN & LAN technologies (VLANs, IPv6, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, BGP, Cisco/Juniper OS)
• Experience Range:- 3 to 6 Years
• Excellent English, both written and spoken
• Team player, independent and responsible
• Attention to details
• Dedication to learning and self improvement
• Willing to work in the afternoon/evening (we have rotating shifts)
• CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is a must ( CCNP or another CISCO certifications are an advantage)
• Experience in Engineering role is + PLUS
Education and Qualifications:
CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is a must ( CCNP or another CISCO certifications are an advantage)
DTAC Engineers work in USA day shifts (India night shifts), the team provides 24/7 support to customers. Shifts depend on customers’ requirements