AT&T AT&T Customer Care Agent in Košice,
Location: Kosice, Slovakia
Contract type: unlimited
Working hours: 24/5 working time
Possible start dates: October 9th and October 30th
We are starting with Assessment centers from 25th July 2017.
*Great for graduates and people with limited experience! *
'BECOME THE VOICE OF AT&T'
It takes not only talent but intensive training to improve customer service, which we can provide. We will give you the training, support, tools and means to be the best in the industry. We also offer great experience, personal growth and most importantly opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune magazine as the one of the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Companies.
Jeden z našich najúspešnejších produktov nazývaný U-Verse používa veľké množstvo zákazníkov v Severnej Amerike.
Títo zákazníci sa často stretávajú s rôznymi technickými problémami, ktoré im práve my pomáhame vyriešiť.
Ak radi hľadáte riesenia problémov a záleží Vám na vynikajúcich zákazníckych službách, ste to práve Vy koho hľadáme.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role you will:
• Answer in-bound support related phone calls
• Provide support for all U-Verse products through customer interaction and the use of the industry leading diagnostic tools.
• Maintain customer relationship management
• Handle inquiries from customers related to services, network coverage, features, handsets & devices, accessories, repair & troubleshooting, billing and rate plans service activations and changes.
Key Competencies and Skills:
To apply for this role you must have:
• Advanced English skills (written and verbal) - B2/C1 level
• Flexibility to work in a 24/5 environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• An appreciation and knowledge of communication technology (e.g. media, internet, telephony)
• Some customer service experience are advantageous
• Good organization and attention to detail skills
• A logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
• Experience of team working
• Ability to work in multi-cultural global environment
Education and Qualifications:
High school or University degree