AT&T Sr. Sales Support Specialist in El Segundo, California
Our Sales and Marketing Operations Team is seeking a qualified Sales Analyst to join us in our El Segundo, CA offices.
DIRECTV's Commercial business segment includes: hotels, restaurants, bars and private offices. The Sales Analyst will work in conjunction with the Commercial Operations team to grow Commercial sales and support associated customer accounts. Candidate will do everything from creating and managing critical data to participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to IT system releases. The position is cross-functional in nature and requires close coordination with other key DIRECTV departments, including: IT, Call Centers, Dealer Compensation, and Supplier Payments.
· Create and format Commercial Business reports using Excel and Access applications; utilize pivot tables, queries, complex formulas and macro functionality.
· Work closely with the Project Management team to provide input as well as payment reporting on the Lodging & Institutions business segment and sales programs
Manage multiple tasks with varying completion dates
· Process requests from the sales and management teams for mailing lists, customer reports and updates to customer account information.
· Perform reconciliation of historical sales or billing data; determine exceptions, issue or trends.
· Execute updates to customer account data inclusive of adjustments and billing transactions.
· Identify, trouble shoot and facilitate quick resolution of operational and customer impacting issues that may arise.
· Identify real and potential problems; provide alternative solutions.
· Track and proactively work action items for projects. Provide status and escalation to management and business units.
· Perform user acceptance testing (UAT), report all issues to IT and ensure appropriate resolution.
· Create invoice requests in order to collect payment from outside entities.
.Create and maintain process documentation; review process periodically for efficiency and proper controls.
2 + years experience in wireless industry.
Knowledge of the inventory and order fulfillment processes.
Sense of urgency in meeting customer commitments.
Ability to pass criminal background check and drug test.
Ability to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends and holidays The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends and holidays
Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
Experience in OPUS, Oracle Inventory Module, Telegence, and Compass.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.