AT&T Lead Strategic Pricing Manager, DIRECTV NOW in El Segundo, California
AT&T Entertainment Group is changing the way the world experiences entertainment. We’re delivering cutting edge products and services that redefine the future. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we’re revolutionizing the way our customers access content anytime, anywhere. With premier video services like DIRECTV and U-Verse to our newest streaming service, DIRECTV NOW, our industry leading team is at the forefront of making it all happen. Together, we’re creating the best entertainment and communications experience in the world.
The Lead Strategic Pricing Manager position is a high profile position responsible for managing official short, mid and long range DIRECTV NOW subscriber forecast views. This position will support forecast for gross adds, disconnects and net adds on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis using sound assumptions grounded in analysis of trends, seasonality, competitive responses in the marketplace and confidential knowledge of future events such as pricing changes and product launches.
In addition, the role provides senior leaders with summary level subscriber results, identifying risks & opportunities and reporting on a periodic and adhoc basis highlighting unfavorable/favorable performance vs. Budget and Forecast.
The selected candidate is considered one of the foremost experts within DIRECTV NOW on matters pertaining to analysis of subscriber results forecasting. This role will also require working and coordinating with internal groups within all of Entertainment Group.
• Five or more years analytical experience in a Marketing or Finance role
• Strong computer modeling techniques, expert level Excel skills a plus
• Solid communication skills with experience developing Executive presentations
• Forecasting experience
• Understanding of wireless industry and key wireless operating metrics
• Sound judgment and strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to distill and communicate findings into concise language and draw fact-based conclusions and recommendations
• Ability to articulate needs and influence changes in multiple external and internal groups, through the use of data-driven analyses
• Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
• Prior experience presenting to senior leadership
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V