AT&T Associate Director, Marketing Analytics Engine in El Segundo, California
AT&T Entertainment Group is looking for a talented, highly motivated leader with a broad knowledge of data strategy, business acumen, hands-on data analysis skills, and exceptional strategic thinking to join our analytics organization.
As the Associate Director, you will be responsible for a team that builds and maintains the Marketing Analytics Engine datamart. This requires advanced experience in ETL, logical and physical data model development, database administration, and scripting languages. You are the leader defining the roadmap, managing multiple projects, and inspiring team members to succeed and grow.
Key areas of focus include:
• Developing and managing strong relationships with campaign stakeholders across the company to help prioritize work effectively
• Setting the technical direction and communicate a clear vision to the team based on business objectives and technological trends in the business intelligence space.
• Developing and drive adoption of data architecture standards.
• Ensuring the accuracy and availability of the data used for analysis.
• Exploring, evaluating, and delivering new technologies, techniques, and tools to advance the capabilities of the team.
• Providing guidance, coaching, and leadership to team members.
Skills needed to be successful:
• 10+ years of experience in data warehousing, data analytics or related field
• BS/BA in business, mathematics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields
• Expert in SQL, ETL, and automation using automation using Unix scripting
• Experience with large transactional databases, Teradata, Aster, and Vertica are preferred
• Must possess a solid understanding of data warehousing and creating analytic datasets
• Experience with marketing campaign analytics and reporting preferred
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
• Prior experience managing a team is preferred