AT&T Associate Director, Analytics Visualization in El Segundo, California
AT&T Entertainment Group is looking for a talented, highly motivated leader with a broad knowledge of data strategy, business acumen, hands-on data analysis skills, and exceptional strategic thinking to join our analytics organization.
As the Associate Director of Analytics Visualization, you will be responsible for a team that analyzes complex data, communicates actionable insights through visualizations, inspires strategic thought, and manages the Dashboarding environment. You are the leader defining the roadmap, managing multiple projects, and inspiring team members to succeed and grow.
Key areas of focus include:
• Develop and manage strong relationships with campaign stakeholders across the company to help prioritize work effectively
• Set the technical direction and communicate a clear vision to the team based on business objectives and technological trends in the business intelligence space.
• Develop insightful analytics and communicate via visualizations and dashboards
• Market visualization capabilities and drive analytic efficiency across Advanced Analytic teams
• Ensure the accuracy and availability of the data used for analysis.
• Explore, evaluate, and deliver new technologies, techniques, and tools to advance the capabilities of the team.
• Provide guidance, coaching, and leadership to team members.
Skills needed to be successful:
• 10+ years of experience in data analytics or related field
• BS/BA in business or related quantitative fields
• Advanced Tableau (or similar visualization tools such as QlikView, Spotfire, PowerBI)
• Advanced SQL
• Expert in business analytics
• Must possess a solid understanding of data warehousing and creating analytic datasets
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
• Prior experience managing a team is preferred