AT&T Solutions Architect - SI Channel in Dublin, Ireland
This role is an overlay sales position to the IBM channel sales team and provides technical pre/post-sales support to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of products, services, and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support during joint sales meetings with customers and direct sales team.
• Majority of the time is spent at IBM UKI HQ in Dublin, selling, and supporting complex company products/services/systems/solutions.
• Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the system is functioning according to specifications.
• Manage the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels of disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
• Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning complex system software and applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
• Understand, develops and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Suitable candidate will have previous experience as a TSC or Solutions preferably with Systems Integrator background, with track record in securing New Logo’s in Ireland.
• Consultative technical seller
• Data center LAN management
• WAN connectivity services
• Unified Communications experience
• Customer and communication skills
• Result-orientated self-starter.
• Solid experience within Telco or similar organization.
• Fluent English communicator
• Strong track record
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Technical Discipline or Equivalent Experience