AT&T Sr Public Relations Mgr in Dallas, Texas
- This position is located in Dallas, TX. Relocation assistance is not available.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for managing proactive and reactive communication of the corporate image through researching, writing, editing, and gaining approvals on press releases, blogs, messaging, project execution plans and other related documents.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Analyze and confer expertise relating to the proactive and reactive development and execution of tactical Public Relations (PR) plans highlighting AT&T’s leadership in wireless and entertainment, including partnerships, plans, network, mobile devices, accessories. Manages media inquiries, creates media opportunities, leads project execution to deliver a compelling and unique story often on tight deadlines. Guides Public Relations activities such as media announcements, social media, pitch materials, briefings, awards and presentations. Manages internal client relationships with senior level mobility executives to understand and stay aligned on corporate strategy and provide consultation on media opportunities. Serves as primary external communications support for senior
Education: Bachelors in Journalism, Communications or Public Relations (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Typically 5 - 8 years of experience in a related field
· Providing communications support and consultation to senior level executives
· Knowledge of the entertainment and wireless industry
· Experience providing support for mobility devices, accessories, applications, plans and network communications