AT&T Junior Level Configuration Management (Government) in Colorado Springs, Colorado
This position will provide Configuration Management (CM) support to the United States Air Force, Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Systems Directorate, SMC/SYG Division at Peterson Air Force Base, CO. The candidate must demonstrate applicable acquisition skill level and experience in Space Radars, Space Control, Space Situational Awareness, Command and Control, or Space Superiority. This includes DoD life cycle program support, DoD systems engineering processes, documents, reviews, and test (development and/or operational).
• Maintain configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration identification of the systems hardware, software, and firmware configurations.
• Facilitate management and planning through the working relationships established with interfacing activities such as Government Program Management, Engineering and Logistics, Contractor Configuration Management and Defense Contract Management Command (DCMC).
• Coordinate resources and facilities assigned to the Configuration Management (CM) function, to include such resources as automated tools, connectivity to a shared data environment, and other infrastructure elements.
• Perform secretariat activities for Configuration Control Boards and System Programming Activities (SPA) Configuration Working Group (SCWG).
• Utilize a CSA system (ARAS Innovator®) to provide configuration baseline status information and provide system traceability for the management of released specifications, drawings, ICDs, and software media and documentation.
• Ensure the method utilized maintains access and linkage to all existing ARAS tool data and linkage compiled throughout the legacy SENSOR contract.
• Maintain the CSA system/CM hardware and software Tools by installing server and patch updates and controlling data access authorizations.
• Record the current approved configuration documentation and configuration identifier(s) with each system (CM’s).
• Contribute to Baseline Identification and Capture planning for projects by assisting in review and identification of recommended future projects to capture and improve the technical baseline data in support of the modernization and sustainment efforts for the systems. • Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
DoD Secret required
Baccalaureate degree in engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field or 10 years acquisition/logistics/sustainment experience.