AT&T Network Control Specialist in Brno, Czech Republic
Support of third party vendors performing maintenance or new equipment installation on AT&T cell sites in a 24/7 operating environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Support of third party vendors performing maintenance or new equipment installation on AT&T cell sites. Daily
activities and duties including:
• Register and document all activities performed on cell sites
• Perform pre and post health checks for all equipment's co-located at a cell site
• Operate with AOTS-CTS tickets to suppress alarms on sites during the planned maintenance work;
• Lock and unlock equipment in various technologies (GSM, UMTS and LTE) in multi-vendor OSSs
such as Nokia, Siemens, Nortel, Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent;
• Troubleshoot new alarms either remotely or by guiding the vendor to solve the issue and clear the
• Retrieve and analyze quality indicators -RSSI, VSWR and KPIs to determine a cell's performance;
• Collaborate with other departments to escalate trouble tickets created for alarms that could not be
• Work Request dispatch
Key Competencies and Skills:
Fluent in spoken and written English.
RAN experience is an advantage.
Knowledge of 2G, UMTS and LTE is an advantage.
CCNA knowledge is an advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
College degree preferred
CCNA is a plus
24/7 support team, 3 shift model, regular night and weekend shifts.