AT&T Global Service Assurance Manager (GSAM) in Brno, Czech Republic
A Service Assurance Supporting role covering Incident Management Problem management.
During Incident Management GSAM provide live incident support, aids in prioritising incidents for Operations and assists in managing communications. Post Incident the GSAM may be engaged in several Problem Management activities such as, but not limited to, handling customer complaints, updates to databases or client handling instructions and input to Post Incident Reviews.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• GCSC Support including ticket reviews
• E-mail correspondence with SM’s, RCA teams, GCSC management.
• Creating or obtaining PIR/RCA’s
• Database and Client Handling Instruction corrections
• Customer Complaints
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Foundation Level technical skills
• Ability to recognize opportunity for and initiate improvement plans
• Good communication skills at all levels internally and externally
Education and Qualifications:
• Understanding of the Service Assurance tool set and work flows
• An analytical mind-set. Being able to question and probe to obtain the required information or response.
**Also more junior candidates will be considered for this role