AT&T CZ GCSC - Network Operations Specialist in Brno, Czech Republic
The role entails management support for major international customers. This includes fault resolution and escalation of faults to management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ Management support for major international customers.
∙ Fault resolution and escalation of faults to management.
∙ Backup solutions, configuration of ACL’s, troubleshooting COS issues a
∙ Routing /switching, and troubleshoot routing issues
∙ Follow defined processes
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, set priorities and make well-considered decisions
• Drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and self-motivation
• Resourcefulness and flexibility
• Ability to work well in a team and as an individual when required
• Interface effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally
• A desire to learn new skills
• Trust and integrity
• Take Ownership and Accountability
Education and Qualifications:
• Skill expectations 1+ years’ experience of the networking services
• CCNA certification or knowledge - Candidates with no CCNA will only be considered when able to demonstrate relevant Network Operations Centre experience