AT&T Specialist, Methods & Procedures in Bratislava, Slovakia
Researches and analyzes current best practices in order to adapt and customize to the needs of the Company. Develops, implements, and maintains written documentation and visuals to improve system/work flow processes. Collects, analyzes, and evaluates process data. Develops and deploys new methods and tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for the following.
• Setting and maintaining the infrastructure needed for implementation of Power Bi web reports on Azure cloud.
• Creation and maintenance of SSAS cubes (Tabular & Multidimensional)
• Interfacing with business units to gather data feed requirements and ingestion of data feeds into the Power Bi Model.
• Creating and hosting Power Bi web & desktop reports
• Configuring and maintain ETL process and Chron jobs to ensure automated data ingestion
• Training team members on DAX & Power-Bi reports
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Expertise in Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and data analysis
• Experienced on SQL Server and related tools (SSDT, Visual Studio)
• Proficient on T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDX and DAX
• Expert in creating Calculated Measures and Dimension Members using Multi-dimensional Expression (MDX) and DAX, Mathematical Formulas, and User-defined functions.
• Hands on experience in developing Power BI reports (Desktop & Web)
• Expertise in Microsoft BI tool and infrastructure setup
• Hands on experience in dealing with Power BI Content Packs, Workspaces at Data gateways
• Experience in R and similar scripting languages
• Diverse background with fast Learning and creative Analytical abilities with good Technical, Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Conceptually strong with an innovative and analytical approach to the work with an eye for detail. Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
• An effective team player with exceptional planning and execution skills, outstanding communication skills, verbal as well as written coupled with exceptional presentation skills with the ability to perform above expectations.
Key Competencies: Power BI (Desktop & Web), SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (Multidimensional & Tabular), DAX & MDX.
Education and Qualifications:
Degreed in Computer Sciences or 5 year job experience
Must be fluent in English (if English second language).