AT&T HR Country Management Specialist in Bratislava, Slovakia
Our HR Country Management Team is looking for a new experienced team member. Are you an expert in the HR field with 3+years experience and are you open for new challenges? If the answers are yes, we will be more than happy to receive your application.
What does the HR Country Management Specialist exactly do?
The HR country management team consults with business partner team on HR strategy/plan and aligns HR products and services with business strategy, including compensation, diversity management, workforce planning, staffing, organization and people planning, and performance management, performs a wide range of specialized HR functions. Functions as business partner, change agent, HR expert and trusted advisor in understanding business goals, key issues and people implications. Is part of a broader EMEA HR team, participates on International projects and initiatives. Looking after more than 3500 employees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provides organizational support to HR Country Manager in all HR areas such as reporting, policies, procedures, program development and implementation. Supports individual managerial needs as well as overall organizational development activities. Provides HR support and expertise to supervisors and employees in Slovakia Acts as independent HR professional and advisor on HR matters, e.g. working time scheduling, disciplinary issues, attendance and absences, benefit scheme, staffing decisions, policy and process reviews, delivering HR presentations to managers and employees.
What kind of projects the HRCM Specialist work on?
Merges and acquisitions
New HR tools implementation
Key Competencies and Skills:
What skills and experience does the ideal candidate have?
• 3+ years of previous experience in HR area, preferably as HR operation specialist or HR generalist
• Understanding of HR processes, payroll system, H&S requirements
• Knowledge of Slovak Labor Code is a must
• Ability to organize teams of volunteers, lead events and projects
• Ability to share expert advice in written and verbal form, in English and Slovak, to partners on all levels and with different backgrounds
• University degree/ Education in HR area is preferred
• Fluent English and Slovak
• Previous HR experience is a must
Education and Qualifications:
University degree is preferred
Education in HR area is preferred
Fluent English and Slovak
Knowledge of Slovak Labor Code is a must
Previous HR experience is a must
Benefits and Bonuses:
• Company contribution to pension fund or sports and relax(e.g. gym/wellness)
• Meal and gift vouchers
• Sickness compensation plan
• Private medical program
• Company risk & life Insurance policy
• Award winning ‘AT&T University’, trainings
• Team building activities